Laboratory – Mexican Center is an auxiliary unit of the Institute of American Studies and Polish Diaspora, supervised directly by the Director of the Institute.
The task of the Laboratory is to coordinate the cooperation of the Institute with universities and scientific institutions of Mexico, including in particular:
- Promoting the offer of partner Mexican universities.
- Coordinating initiatives undertaken in cooperation with the Diplomatic Mission of Mexico in Poland.
- Serving as a Center referred to in the Cooperation Agreement of August 24th, 2018, concluded by the National Autonomous University of Mexico and the Jagiellonian University in Kraków.
- Cooperating with the International Relations Office in organizing stays of Visiting Professors from Mexico at the Jagiellonian University, in particular from the National Autonomous University of Mexico.
- Supervisor: dr hab. Karol Derwich