Holds a Ph.D, in political science from the Jagiellonian University (2006); M.A. in political science minor in journalism (Jagiellonian University, 2000). Since 2007 – Assistant Professor in the American Studies and Polish Diaspora JU.
- CEEPUS Program Cordinator (Central European Exchange Program for University Studies)
- The Secretary of the Admissions Commission for the Faculty of International and Political Studies JU
- member of the Faculty Examination Committee for Foreigners Studying on the Basis of the Rules other than Applicable to Polish nationals
- member of the evaluation committee.
- immigration to the USA
- American immigration law
- American local government
- Latin American societies
- Migration processes in Americas
Research projects & grants:
- American immigration law and policy in XXI century
- Visegrad studies on Americas
- Latin American refugees as a challange to American immigration policy
Past research projects & grants:
- History of Latin American immigration to the USA – book project